Saturday, March 21, 2009

my beloved

21st march 2009 (5.40 am)
1 can't sleep last night....but i woke up early...how can i forget him?
he is everwhere....in my mind...in my heart...in my phone...in my laptop...
i'm still waiting a text from him...i dont know...........
once i let you go, it would be hard to accept me again.....this is what he said..should i feel regret?
i dont know.....i hate making a decision....but last night,i asked him to let me go..
actually, saya memang menyesal...but i cant stand it anymore.. he keep doing the thing i HATE THE MOST. when i read their messages last nite, my legs become so weak..nasib baek saya duduk atas kerusi..kalau tak,dah pengsan kot..hehe..i'm smiling...thanks GOD..
he still cant forget the girl...my friend....i cant be with him selagi masih ada orang lain dlm hati dia. it hurts...but..................entah....it took away all our dreams...my dreams with him..
so sad.......take care with yourself..i'll be good here...miss you boo...
hope someone curi my laptop so that i'll lose all his pic. i cant delete it by myself..
hope my phone will rosak cepat....bolehka saya hilang ingatan so that sy x ingat dia......
huhu...GOD forgive me....ask those silly things...

4 comments:

Toyong Core_Lost said...

rileks tobpinai...

Unladylike said...

adede...smpai buat blog dia.
be c0ol..skrg da ok kan.everything gonna be ok...

123run said...

uish...knpla sy terlewat baca ni.. haha. Apa ni pljr TESl ni campur2 bahasa. Jiwang jg pula ko ni jacq.. haha. Tp bgus pandai ko mengarang. Sabar ko jacq..klu btl dia tulang rusuk ko, dia xkn lari ke mana..huhuhu

amanda said...

hahaha....kasi biar la ini post...kenangan..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream