Saturday, August 28, 2010

owh...! i miss my single life.

huhuhu... nothing to say..
i miss my single life..my previous single life. not now. huhu
life with no worries. no jealousy. no feelings. no pain. no man.
i'm just care about myself, family, friends, money, study. that's all.
now, the feelings of being single is not the same anymore.. haha
it's like more to loneliness...used to be busy wif someone before.then the sudden change makes me feel lonely. well, it's just a beginning of a new life. time will heals. ignore the feelings.
feel like i was too far from God.huhu

JAQ!STOP LAYAN-ING YOUR STUPID FEELINGS.
feel more relax after writing. credit to Blogspot. :D

4 comments:

123run said...

I remember some of my friends said these....
Loneliness is just a feeling, don't let it defeat you

annsthyl0ve said...

muda lagi, baru 20. dun feel lonely.

Unladylike said...

true vell, so true!!!!

jaQ, i know the feeling been there done that.

so jaQ, let's care each other :)

amanda said...

hehe...
i am okay..
let's care each other :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream