Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i am jacq.

since i met him, i had changed. half of my self is not me anymore. i change myself to be more like him. i like what he likes. i want to know everything about him. anything related to him. i do it so we'll have the same interest.share the same story.talk about the same thing. to build chemistry between us....is that what we call 'love'? ^^ love is beautiful....love is giving without expecting anything in return. it does not envy. it is not self-seeking. not easily angered. it always protects.always trusts, always hope,always perseveres. Love never fails.....
but, the true love can only be found in Jesus. mankind's love is imperfect. it's temporary...
maybe he is not for me..he might be the wrong man. maybe we are not meant to each other... his love becomes faded..gone as the day goes by...but my love is still here..hidden somewhere in my heart..once you found it, it will becomes first love again...or the other way around.
and now, i'm searching for my true identity..the old but original one...kind of lost it since I've been in the so-called relationship.

my boo.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream